We will be attending a baby shower to celebrate a new addition to our Wok Wok family! We will be closed July 19th and 20th. We will be back in business on the 21st. Thank you!
Dear customers, the Wok Wok restaurant will be closed on Sunday, July 4th, 2021 as well as Monday. We will resume business on the 6th. Thank you for your attention!
Starting May 8th, 2021:
- Price changes
- Majority of food items are now one-size only except Soup, Fried Rice, and Lo Mein. Combination Platters are still available for lunch and dinner.
Thanks for checking our updates and our new menu has been uploaded on the Menu tab.
My name is Nicole Zheng, daughter of the owners of Wok Wok Chinese Restaurant. I recognize there has been a need in quickly finding food menus that are accurate and well represented by food businesses, thus I am building a software called GottaMenu.
Learn about GottaMenu through our website: gottamenu.com
Any feedback or new features you would like to see in connection to food menus is always welcomed. Please let me know at email@example.com.
Thank you so much for your time and hope to hear from you soon!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00AM – 10:00PM
Friday and Saturday: 11:00AM – 11:00PM
Sunday: 11:30AM to 10:00PM
This post has updates for the both Christmas Eve and New Years Eve. Please be sure to read carefully and thank you for stopping by here! (This posts applies to ONLY Christmas Eve and New Years Eve).
*We are open on Christmas Day and New Years Day*
- Masks are required
- Max capacity of 5 customers in the restaurant
- We highly encourage waiting outside or in your vehicles after you’ve ordered or checked in with us. (We will call your number once your food is ready.)
- Take-outs only
FOOD ITEMS NOT AVAILABLE:
EGG FOO YOUNG, SCALLION PANCAKES
GENERAL TSO SHRIMP, SESAME SHRIMP
- Only one-sized portions
- No combinations
- No changes or modifications to food items, including spices
- Unfortunately cannot accommodate allergies
- If possible, please call ahead (even better a day before).
- Be prepared to choose alternative pick up times as we cannot guarantee a time slot.
- Provide your name and phone number.
- We will call you when your order is done. We may use a different phone number outside of the business to contact you.
- If you have any issues with our order, please understand that we are on our busiest day of the year, so try giving us a call after 7pm or call the next day so we can provide you the best customer service.
Starting December 2020, we will be open everyday, including Mondays. After December, the business will be back to normal (closed on Mondays).
We will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 26th.
September 2020 Update: DoorDash took us off their system without notice and because of persistent issues from their end, we decided not to pursue the delivery service in connection to our business. We apologize for any inconveniences.
May 2020 Update: DoorDash often lists us as closed, inaccurately. We are working with them to represent our business hours correctly. Our official hours are posted on this website, which is also shown on Google. We only close Mondays.
Wok Wok Chinese Restaurant offers take-out services in which can be delivered through DoorDash. We are not a Merchant user through DoorDash so we are not responsible for any errors or issues stemming from the process of a delivery of our food.
For concerns, please contact DoorDash customer service at (855) 973-1040.